We provide a variety of ecological services listed below. (Examples of projects can be found under the Ecological Services tab on the menu above.)
- Forest carbon that quantify carbon in above-ground trees and in detrital pools .
- Streams to assess stream conditions such as habitat and hydrologic function.
- Fish to identify species, presence/absence, distributions.
- Wetlands to determine and delineate wetlands using 404 protocols.
- Sensitive species of plants, wildlife, or fungi.
DATA AND MODELS
- Scientific data analyses
- Models for stream function, habitat, or carbon accumulations
- Graphics/GIS presentations
- Review of literature and manuscript editing services and peer review Editing Services.
- Environmental documents CEQA and NEPA
- Summaries of meetings
- Watershed analyses
- Effectiveness monitoring of project success.
- Stream monitoring
- Groundwater monitoring
- Spring Discharge